The process for accepting blog posts has been cumbersome for the Career Development Carnival with some of the posts being misdirected by spam filters. Your carnival hosts – Hannah Morgan at Career Sherpa and Lynn Dessert at Elephants at Work developed a form on the Career Development Carnival website to reduce those occurrences. Carnival post submissions will not longer be accepted by email.
Career Development Submission Page
The newly designed Career Development Carnival submission form prompts you for the information Hannah and I need to put together a great carnival each month.
Most of the fields are required; the exception is the brief description. When you provide a description or brief summary, you help us with developing your marketing teaser.
Access to the form is easy. You access it from:
- The Career Development Carnival Submission Page
- The reminder we send out monthly – sign up on the right hand side of this page!
- Submit Your Blog Post Here – located at the top navigation of any page on the website
The same guidelines apply for post consideration:
- Current posts only – which means you published your post/article in the same month of the carnival
- One submission per author/blogger
- Stay on topic – your post fits one of our career categories
- Career Management
- Job Search Resources
- Career Exploration
- Networking Tips
- Personal Branding
- Reputation Management
We look forward to receiving your submissions using our new process in August!